National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day
Holiday Name: National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day
Holiday Celebration: April 21
If you’re looking for something to do today then break out your nutcrackers because it’s National Chocolate-Covered Cashews Day! Any nut tastes awesome with chocolate, but today the cashew is the hero.
These chocolatey cashews make a perfect after-dinner treat to serve with coffee or tea. So it’s ok to just get “nutty” today!
Check out our recipes and articles that include chocolate cashews:
- Bring On The Chocolate Cake!
- Chocolate Bars – Still Delicious!
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Chip Cookie Bars
- Christmas Cheesecake
- Winter Snow Fudge
- Coconut Walnut Drops
- Melt In Your Mouth Marshmallow Drops
- Baked Apple Nut Fudge
- The Secret Of Christmas Candies
- Chocolate Caramel Walnuts
- Fudgy Fig-Nut Brownies
- Stuffed Dates; Chocolate Dipped
- Chocolate Peanut Brittle
- Chocolate Nut Caramels
- Plain and Chocolate Dipped Parisian Sweets
- Pistachio Chocolate Creams
- Belgian Chocolate Cookies: A Unique Delicacy
- How to Make Chocolate Turtles
- Almond Chocolate Creams
- Cherry Chocolate Creams
- Chocolate Pecan Pralines
- Chocolate History