National Chocolate with Almonds Day
Holiday Name: National Chocolate with Almonds Day
Holiday Celebration: July 8
What a great way to celebrate National Chocolate with Almonds Day then with a big bowl of melted chocolate and a huge bag of almonds to throw it in!
A variety of nuts can be used with chocolate other than just almonds. Try macadamias, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, and peanuts.
Check out our recipes and articles that include chocolate almonds:
- Bring On The Chocolate Cake!
- Chocolate Bars – Still Delicious!
- Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Peanut Chip Cookie Bars
- Christmas Cheesecake
- Winter Snow Fudge
- Coconut Walnut Drops
- Melt In Your Mouth Marshmallow Drops
- Baked Apple Nut Fudge
- The Secret Of Christmas Candies
- Chocolate Caramel Walnuts
- Fudgy Fig-Nut Brownies
- Stuffed Dates; Chocolate Dipped
- Chocolate Peanut Brittle
- Chocolate Nut Caramels
- Plain and Chocolate Dipped Parisian Sweets
- Pistachio Chocolate Creams
- Belgian Chocolate Cookies: A Unique Delicacy
- How to Make Chocolate Turtles
- Almond Chocolate Creams
- Cherry Chocolate Creams
- Chocolate Pecan Pralines
- Chocolate History