Learn how to make super delicious chocolate peanut butter cups. Printer friendly recipe card included.
Recipe type: Dessert
Home-made brownies are a snap with this easy and oh so good recipe! Just a few simple steps and you and your friends will be in chocolate heaven with these chewy and gooey brownie recipe.
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons instant coffee (optional)
- ½ cups + 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup + 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2½ cups sugar
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon table salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk cocoa, instant coffee (if using), and boiling water together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add unsweetened chocolate and whisk until melted.
- Whisk in melted butter and oil.
- Add eggs, yolks, and vanilla and continue to whisk until smooth.
- Whisk in sugar until fully incorporated.
- Add flour and salt and mix with rubber spatula until combined.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan and bake until toothpick inserted halfway between the edge and center comes out with just a few crumbs attached, 30 to 35 minutes.