Chocolate Giant Warts
A great way to get creative with the Halloween candy haul after trick or treating or for a great handout at your party. Remember not to give trick or treaters homemade candies, most parents will throw it away.
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 8 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 bags fun size candy bars, chopped into small pieces
- Melt butter.
- Remove from heat and add semisweet chocolate.
- Cover and let sit until chocolate is meted (3 to 5 minutes approximately) then stir to smooth.
- Gradually and carefully add in the heavy cream while stirring, keep stirring while you pour, chocolate will lose it's shine.
- Refrigerate about 25 minutes to gain firmness.
- Roll globs of the chocolate into round balls in the palm of your hand, then roll them in the chopped up candy bars pressing so that it sticks to the edges.