Chocolate, vanilla, sugar, butter, flour and salt make up this delicious chocolate sauce recipe. Instructions are easy and teach you how to make chocolate sauce!
- 2 level tablespoons butter
- 1 level tablespoon flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 square Baker's Chocolate
- 4 level tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt butter in saucepan, add dry flour and salt and mix until smooth, then slowly add the hot water, beating well.
- Add the square of chocolate and sugar and stir until melted.
- Add vanilla, just before serving.