Christmas Angel Wands
These Christmas wands are a little naughty and a little nice. Give them as gifts. Tie the sticks all together with a Christmas ribbon and place them in a Christmas bag.
- 1 (3.5 oz) pkg. dark chocolate sticks
- 4 t crunchy peanut butter
- 1½ T golden raisins, chopped
- 1½ T dried cranberries, chopped
- Place the peanut butter into a bowl.
- Mix the raisins and cranberries together in a separate bowl.
- Layer a large cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Roll the bottom half of each chocolate stick in the peanut butter.
- Roll the peanut butter covered half in the dried fried.
- Lay in a single layer on the wax paper.
- Wrap the covered half of the Christmas wand with colored foil and tie around the chocolate stick with ribbon.