This super yummy cocoa biscuit recipe is perfect for any day. Your friends and family will praise you for a long time after they get their hands on these delicious cocoa biscuits!
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 3 level teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 level tablespoons sugar
- 4 level tablespoons baker's cocoa
- 2 level tablespoons butter or lard
- ⅔ cup milk
- Sift all the dry ingredients together, rub in the butter with the tips of the fingers.
- Stir in the required amount of milk.
- Turn out on slightly floured board, roll or pat out the desired thickness, place close together in pan and bake at 350 for ten or fifteen minutes.