This cocoa fudge recipe is easy to make for holiday fun. Learn how to make cocoa fudge for your special occasions!
Recipe type: Dessert
This cocoa fudge recipe is easy to make for holiday fun.
- ½ cup milk
- 3 level tablespoonfuls butter
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoonfuls baker's cocoa
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoonful vanilla
- Mix all ingredients together but vanilla. Cook, stirring constantly, until it begins to boil, then cook slowly, stirring occasionally, eight or ten minutes, or until it makes a firm ball when dropped in cold water.
- When cooked enough, add the vanilla and beat until it seems like very cold molasses in winter.
- Pour into a buttered pan; when firm, cut in squares.
- Great care must be taken not to beat too much, because it cannot be poured into the pan, and will not have a gloss on top.