Cocoa Sponge Cake
There are many different cake recipes out there, but this one is the best. Just mix the ingredients and bake. In just a short amount of time you will be enjoying this yummy cocoa sponge cake recipe!
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups sugar
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1¾ cups flour
- ¼ cup baker's cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat yolks of eggs light, add water, vanilla and sugar; beat again thoroughly.
- Add the flour, with which the baking powder, cocoa and cinnamon have been sifted.
- Fold in the stiffly beaten whites of the eggs.
- Bake at 375 for twenty-five or thirty minutes.