Cookies and Cream Break Apart
This cookies and cream bark is so simple to make and takes very little time. Add chopped nuts if desired to give the bark a crunchy bite. 2 T of peanut butter can also be added to give this bark a nutty taste.
- 1 (8 sq) pkg. semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (6 sq) pkg. white baking chocolate
- 10 chocolate and cream sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed
- Place the 2 chocolates in separate microwave safe bowls.
- Microwave each bowl on high 1 minute then stir.
- Continue microwaving on high at 15 second intervals until the chocolate has completely melted and is smooth.
- Stir in ½ of the crushed cookies into each of the bowls of chocolate being sure to stir well. Completely cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate onto the wax paper, alternating between each type.
- Use a butter knife to swirl through the chocolate making a marble effect.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until the candy becomes very firm.
- Remove and break apart the pieces into chunks.
- Place the pieces into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.