Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a super quick and easy chocolate chip cookie recipe. There is nothing better then a perfectly cooked gooey chocolate chip cookie to make your day complete!
|Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies|
Recipe type: Dessert
A different kind of chocolate chip cookie for your collection…
- 1 package butter pecan, chocolate chip, chocolate fudge, devil’s food, German, chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine — softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350º F. Combine half of the dry cake mix , butter, vanilla and eggs in large bowl and mix until smooth. Stir in remaining cake mix, nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are set (centers will be soft). Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack.