Fruity Ghosts on a Stick
It just turns out that pears are just the right shape for making spooky ghost treats! These are an interesting alternative to the traditional candy apples.
- Wooden craft sticks, like for a Popsicle
- 6 medium sized pears
- 10 - 12 squares of almond bark (2 ounce squares)
- Handful of mini chocolate chips for ghostly eyes
- Halloween cupcake papers
- Line a cookie sheet or other flat serving tray with waxed paper, we aren't actually putting in the oven so any moveable flat surface is good for this treat.
- Line up the cupcake papers across the sheet.
- Melt almond bark following the package directions.
- Poke craft sticks firmly into the pears.
- Dip each pear into the melted bark, you can use a spoon to help evenly coat the entire pear.
- Place each one in a cupcake paper, standing up as much as you can get it to.
- Place mini chocolate candies for face decoration.
- You can use any leftover almond bark to spoon ghost tails into the paper cups.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.