Honey and Oat Wonders
Many different types of cereal can be used in this recipe. Find your favorite one and give it try to see what types of creations you can come up to please everyone’s taste buds.
- 4 squares semi sweet baking chocolate
- 2 C honey and oats cereal
- Place the chocolate squares in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high at 30 second intervals, being sure to stir after each one, until the chocolate completely melts and is very smooth.
- Stir the cereal into the chocolate.
- Cover a large baking sheet with a piece of waxed paper.
- Drop the candy by spoonfuls onto the waxed paper.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until the candy becomes firm.