Lucky Cookie Pops
Pot O’ Gold can be made by cutting a yellow Dot candy in half and placing it on the chocolate before it sets. Place 3 yellow Nerds above the gold pot to represent the gold coins in the pot. Leprechauns can also be made with these little wonders. Use a yellow gumdrop cut in half to make the beard. Add chocolate sprinkles to the top for the Leprechauns hair and attach a half of green gum drop to the very top before the chocolate firms for his hat.
|Lucky Cookie Pops|
- 20 vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 10 Wooden ice cream sticks
- 1 (12 oz.) bag white chocolate chips
- 4 drops green food coloring
- Green decorating sugar
- Wax paper
- Spread each of the vanilla wafer cookies on one side with the peanut butter.
- Place a wooden ice cream stick half way up the cookie in the peanut butter on half of the cookies.
- Take the other cookies and place peanut butter side down on top of the wooden stick.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave as directed on the package.
- Place the green food coloring into the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Dip each cookie pop into the chocolate being sure to cover completely.
- Lay on the wax paper.
- Place the cookie pops in the refrigerator until set about 2 hours.