Mrs. Lincoln’s Chocolate Caramels
This is one of the best and easiest chocolate caramel recipes to make! Just 5 simple ingredients make up this ridiculously good caramel recipe.
Mrs. Lincoln's Chocolate Caramels
Recipe type: Dessert
This is one of the best and easiest chocolate caramel recipes to make!
- 1 cup molasses
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ pound chocolate cut fine
- ½ cup milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon butter
- Boil all together, stirring all the time.
- When it hardens in cold water, pour it into shallow pans.
- As it cools cut in small squares.