Vanilla Chocolate with Whipped Cream
Baker’s vanilla sweet chocolate, water, salt and milk are all that it takes to make this delicious vanilla chocolate recipe. This recipe goes great on any cold day or night.
|Vanilla Chocolate with Whipped Cream|
Recipe type: Dessert
Baker’s vanilla sweet chocolate, water, salt and milk are all that it takes to make this delicious vanilla chocolate recipe.
- One cake (1/2 pound) baker’s vanilla sweet chocolate
- 4 cups boiling water
- Pinch of salt
- 4 cups hot milk
- This must be made in a double-boiler. Put the chocolate, boiling water and salt in upper part of the double-boiler.
- Stir and beat with a wooden spoon until the chocolate is dissolved and smooth.
- Add the milk and when thoroughly hot, strain, and serve with unsweetened whipped cream.
- More cooking will improve it.