This Vassar fudge recipe will delight any chocoholic! Any cravings one may have will be satisfied with this decadent fudge recipe.
Recipe type: Dessert
This Vassar fudge recipe will delight any chocoholic!
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cake baker’s chocolate
- Put in the sugar and cream, and when this becomes hot put in the chocolate, broken up into fine pieces.
- Stir vigorously and constantly.
- Put in butter when it begins to boil.
- Stir until it creams when beaten on a saucer.
- Then remove and beat until quite cool and pour into buttered tins.
- When cold cut in diamond-shaped pieces.