Whipped Peanut Butter Glazed Fudge
Yummy! This decadent whipped peanut butter glazed fudge recipe is to die for. Just a few simple steps and you will be enjoying this wonderful fudge recipe with your family and friends.
|Whipped Peanut Butter Glazed Fudge|
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 Pieces
Yummy! This decadent whipped peanut butter glazed fudge recipe is to die for.
- 3 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 C peanut butter chips, divided
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 C whipping cream
- Place the chocolate chips into a heavy saucepan and place the pan over low heat.
- Add the condensed milk and the salt.
- Stirring often, melt the chips into the milk until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Quickly stir in 1/2 C of the peanut butter chips and the vanilla.
- Place a piece of wax paper into a square baking pan.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Place the fudge into the refrigerator for 2 hours or until firm.
- When firm make the glaze.
- Place the remaining peanut butter chips in a saucepan.
- Pour in the whipping cream.
- Place the pan over low heat and stirring often melt the peanut butter chips into the cream until smooth.
- Spread the glaze over the top of the chilled fudge.
- Let the fudge stand 5 minutes before cutting.