Winter Snow Fudge
This is hands down the best fudge to make in the winter! If you don’t have a double boiler you can use two sauce pans and generate the same effect. The bottom pan needs to be just slightly larger than the top pan. Place enough water in the bottom pan to not quite reach the bottom of the top pan when it is resting inside the other pan.
|Winter Snow Fudge|
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 18 Pieces
This is hands down the best fudge to make in the winter!
- 4 C confectioner’s sugar
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 1 (12 oz) pkg. white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 C walnuts, chopped
- Place the sugar into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream cheese and vanilla extract.
- Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until very smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Place the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Bring the water of the boiler to a simmer.
- Melt the chocolate, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has completely melted and is a smooth consistency.
- Remove from the heat and allow cooling 1 minute.
- Fold the chocolate into the sugar mixture.
- Add the walnuts and mix until completely incorporated together.
- Spread the mixture evenly into a square baking pan lined with wax paper.
- Refrigerate at least one hour or until the fudge becomes firm.